At the heart of the building housing the former royal military academy, the Napoleon Museum lets its visitors discover the multiple facets of this world-famous character.
The museum’s collection, divided into 4 new themes, will immerse you in the life of France’s most famous son: Napoléon Bonaparte! Learn about his military glories, his image and the reforms he initiated, and step inside the mind of an oft-misunderstood man.
From history to legend, the Emperor will not leave you indifferent!
Individual prices :
- Full price €6
- Reduced prices: €3 (young people aged 10-18, Students, Jobseekers, Persons with disabilities, Partners, Holders of the Souvenir Napoléonien card or the Departmental Education Pass)*
- Free entry: Children under 10, Holders of a professional card: ICOM, Press*
- Brienne-le-Château annal pass*: €10
- Annual pass: €15
- Group rates: for groups of10 and over By reservation, contact us
Opening times :
- 1 October - 30 April: 10:00-12:30 and 14:00-17:00, Tuesdays to Saturdays
- 2 May - 30 September: 10:00-18:00 every day
Visit the Napoleon Museum
34 rue de l’Ecole Militaire
- 40 mins from Troyes & Saint-Dizier
- 45 mins from Collombey-les-Deux-Eglises
- 1.5 hours from Reims
- 2 hours from Nancy
- 2.5 hours from Paris