Guided tours in French Sign Language for the hard of hearing
“Draw me a cork” - Système Orphéo”
These tours offer the double benefit of:
- allowing visitors to choose their own itinerary, whenever they like and in either direction, as the circuit proposed can be interrupted in one place, started again in another direction, or even cut short;
- being accessible to the hard of hearing.
This fun, flexible offer is suitable for individuals and available all year round.
- Visit of approx. 2 hours with 45 minutes of recorded commentary.
- Device hire time: 3 hours maximum (device is to be returned to Troyes Champagne Tourisme)
- Battery life 4 hours
Coverage: 24 commentary points in the centre of Troyes: town hall, St. Urbain basilica, Hôtel-Dieu-le-Comte, rue de la Cité, St. Loup Museum, Cathedral of St. Pierre and St. Paul, stained glass, the Modern Art Museum, St. Nizier’s church, rue Émile Zola, Maison de l’Outil, St. Pantaléon's church, Hôtel Vauluisant, the ruelle des Chats, St. Madeleine’s church, the church of St. Jean-au-Marché, rue Champeaux...
“History of the Champagne Cork” - Video in French Sign Language
Guided tours in French Sign Language for groups
Guided tours of the historic heart of Troyes are also available all year round by reservation, in French Sign Language for registered groups.
A tour guide from Troyes Champagne Tourisme specially trained in French Sign Language will lead suitable tours.
- Suitable tours of 1.5 hours for groups of a maximum of 20 people.
- Prices: €80 per tour Mondays to Saturdays, €130 on Sundays and public holidays
(For more information - groups department at Troyes Champagne Tourisme - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)