The Church of the Assumption of the Virgin is dated to the extreme end of the 16th century and is one of the religious buildings erected during the second great phase of construction in the early morning.
Four centuries after the first period of construction, the end of the Hundred Years' War allowed a new breath of prosperity, especially architectural.
In the 16th century two plans will be privileged: the rectangular plans and the cross plans of which the church of Ruvigny is an exemplary testimony. Its 16th century stained glass windows representing Saint Thibault, Saint Claude, Saint Jauran, Saint Nicolas, Saint Sébastien, the life of the Virgin and the crucifixion, are classified as historical monuments.
Other pieces of his furniture are also classified as a triptych representing the Holy Conversion, painted in oil on wooden panels, dated 1584, it is deposited and kept at the town hall of Ruvigny.
- Spoken languages