Eglise de la Nativité de la Sainte Vierge
Church at Machy
See photos (4)
From a religious point of view, Machy was an outbuilding of Chamoy, a branch of Saint-Phal. At the end of the 16th century, the lord was François de Marisy. Church of 1876-1878.
Church with an elongated plan; rectangular choir; tower-porch.
(Text extracted from the inventory of the heritage of Champagne-ardenne)
- See all reviews