Eglise Notre Dame de l'Assomption

Religion ,  Church at Laubressel

  • The church dates from the 16th century and was the seat of a parish in the Grand Deanery of Troyes. These decimators were the abbey of Larrivour and Notre-Dame-aux-Nonnains. It is built on a Latin cross plan and has a three-sided apse. The wooden belfry replaces the old clerk's barn, which was destroyed by lightning in 1885.

    Among its furniture is the funeral slab of Nicol Fleury, a set of tiles, a Virgin with child and canopies. She had in her cemetery a cemetery cross which is classified and an equestrian statue of Georges knocking down the dragon.
  • Spoken languages
    • fr*