Eglise Notre Dame de l'Assomption
Not rated , 19th century , Church at Buchères
Church with a Latin cross plan; single vessel nave; semicircular apse; bell tower above the western entrance.
From a religious point of view, Buchères was a branch of Verrières, Courgerennes de Saint-Léger, Villetard de Moussey. In the 17th century, Marie de Clerget brought part of the lordships of Buchères, Courgerennes and Villetard which, in the 13th and 14th centuries, belonged to the house of Saint-Fale, to Simon de Noël. Neoclassical church from 1850-1853.
- Spoken languages
- See all reviews