Eglise Notre Dame de la nativité
Church at Courteranges
Church dedicated to the Nativity of the Virgin Mary of 1959: it replaced the old church of Romanesque origin impossible to restore. It houses a remarkable carved wooden painting, representing Jesus Christ; and some ancient statues such as the Child Jesus of Prague symbolizing the authority of God. The church, as well as the school and the town hall, are of modern architecture (built from 1957 to 1959).
(Text extracted from the site of the town hall of Courteranges)
- Spoken languages
- See all reviews