Église paroissiale Saint-Alban
Church at Fontvannes
See photos (2)
Church rebuilt in 1821 by shortening the nave to the west. Two chapels from 1874-75.
From the 16th century, only two sections of wall and the tower remain.
Church with a Latin cross plan; single nave; rectangular choir; tower-porch.
(Text extracted from the inventory of the cultural heritage of Champagne-Ardenne)
- Spoken languages
- See all reviews