Eglise Saint Barthélemy
Church at Jeugny
See photos (2)
The village was part of the parish of Saint-Phal. In 1233, Thibaut de Rosières sold Jeugny to Montier-la-Celle Abbey, which owned it until the 18th century. Church facing north, intended as a Roman basilica, built from 1846 to 1850.
Church with an elongated plan; nave with 3 vessels and 6 bays; hemicircular apse; porch tower.
(Text taken from the inventory of the heritage of Champagne-Ardenne)
- Spoken languages
- See all reviews