Eglise Saint Sébastien de Crésantignes

Church at Crésantignes

  See photos (3)
  • Placed under the name of San Sebastián, the church of Crésantignes dates from the second half of the 18th century. The previous church, founded in 1576 by Anne de Vaudrey, Lord of Saint Phal and Crésantignes, was destroyed in 1711.

    The present building has a polychrome stone altarpiece and several listed statues. In order to ensure the building's longevity, numerous works have already been carried out by successive town councils. Indeed, the roof, the soundproofing, the pillars and the vaults have been restored.