Back to the list
Aube en Champagne Tourisme
Institutional organizations for tourists , Tourist Office , Tourism offices and tourist information offices at Troyes
Warning: Unsecured hours
A non-profit association under the 1901 law, Aube en Champagne Tourisme was created at the initiative of the General Council. Chaired by Mr Didier Leprince, Departmental Councillor.
Aube en Champagne Tourism has for essential missions:
- to prepare and implement the department's tourism policy
- to network all tourism stakeholders, elected officials, individuals, associations, professionals.
- to advise and support project leaders.
- to participate and contribute to the qualification of the offer (labelling, certification, quality approach, etc.).
Its role is also:
- to identify the department's offer, compile statistical data and analyse them.
- to promote the Aube in France and abroad, in cooperation with the Regional Tourism Committee, to participate in trade fairs, to organise education courses.
- to produce numerous information and promotional documents.
- develop press relations and conduct communication campaigns.
- In the town centre
- Spoken languages
Contact by email
- See all reviews
- All year
- All year 2020